The Prime Minister of Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam, Visuvanathan Rudrakumaran has today announced the names of fifteen Senators for the TGTE’s second Parliamentary Session. The Senate serves as the Upper House of TGTE’s Parliament.
Several international dignitaries include: a former US Attorney General, Senior Civil Rights and Human Rights Lawyers from France and Canada, a former Member of European Parliament and a representative from South Sudan People’s Liberation Movement.
Also included are a Sinhalese Physician, Professors, Journalists, Political Leaders, Academics and others from Malaysia, India and several other African, European, Asian and countries in the Americas.
Here is the full list of TGTE’s Senate:
1. Mr. Ramsey Clark: Former US Attorney General: USA
2. Mr. Robert Evans: Former Member of European Parliament: UK
3. Mr. Daniel Mayan: Sudan People’s Liberation Movement (SPLM): South Sudan.
4. Dr. Brian Seneviratne: A Sinhalese Physician from Australia.
5. Mr. Roy Chetty: South Africa.
6. Mr. Gilles Piquois: Attorney – at – Law: France.
7. Mr. David Matas: Human Rights Attorney: Canada.
8. Mr. M. Manoharan: Attorney – at – Law and Political leader: Malaysia.
9. Mr. Satya Sivaraman: Journalist: India.
10. Mrs. Usha Sriskandarajah: Writer: Canada.
11. Mr Sathesh Muniyandy: Secretary World Tamil Congress – Malaysia.
12. Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam: Founder Illankai Tamil Sangam and former president World Tamil Coordinating Committee: USA.
13. Prof. Mrs. Saraswathi Rajendran: India.
14. Dr. Thani Cheran: First President of World Thamil Organization & former President of the Federation of the Tamil Sangams of North America (FeTNA): USA.
15. Mr. Rajaratnam Subramaniam: Educator – Canada.